Affordable, High Contrast,
Compact and Easy to Use
1/16 DIN Indicator with Alarm
The Partlow 1610+ is a new digital panel indicator
providing a high contrast, high visibility display, designed
for optimal ease of use in a wide variety of temperature
and related process applications.
The 1610+ is fast, accurate and easy to read with a
on, plug in output boards and an
improved PC configurator for quick and simple setup.
The new generation 1610+ my be specified with either
red or green LED displays.
In addition, plug-in modules allow PV retransmission or
transmitter power supply and up to 4 alarm relays
(latching or non-latching).
The 1610+ indicator is affordable, full featured, easy to
use and compact with performance features
characteristic of the + Series product line that work for
you making temperature and process display simple.
The 1610+ is an easy to use low cost solution for
temperature and process display applications - providing
excellent visibility and high accuracy all within an
affordable and ultra compact housing
The Partlow 1610+ digital indicator is an easy-to-use,
low cost solution for indication and display within
industrial temperature and process measurement
applications – providing high visibility and excellent
accuracy in a compact size
• Industrial and lab ovens/furnaces
• Plastics and thermal forming
• Packaging applications
• And any other display of temperature or other
process measurement especially where an
out-of-range alarm condition is a requirement
• 10V SSR driver output allows drive of up to
3 typical SSR/SCR inputs
• Plug-in Output Modules for SSR driver, Triac, Relay
and linear outputs – easily field changeable
• Common HMI and styling with other Partlow + Series
products promoting uniform system appearence and
• Latching Alarms - Included as standard.
• PC Configurator with easy to use “wizard” suits both
novice and experienced users
• Jumperless configuration with self-recognition of
optionboards – promotes simple, error free set-up
• Multi-point Scaling and Tare features included as