HT100 Hand Tachometer
The HT100 Hand-Held Rate & Time Indicator’s display provides a highly
visible reading, even in dim light or at indirect viewing angles.
When used as a non-contact indicator, a marker (reflective tape,
supplied) is placed on the shaft, or other target that is to be measured.
The HT100 is then simply pointed at the marker to read rate-per-minute,
seconds-per-event, or counts. An in-contact adaptor is provided that
allows display of linear feet or meters per minute, RPM, or counts.
- Complete kit – includes Hand Tachometer, in-contact adaptor,
carrying case, and reflective tape
- Microprocessor circuit allows switch selection of rate, time, or
- High contrast LED display can be easily seen in dim or shadowed
- Measures speeds from 3 rpm to 99,999 rpm
- Fixed or floating decimal point operation
- Automatic shut-off with display memory recall
- Up to eight hours operating time from set of standard AA cells
- Target-detect, and battery-low indicators
- Lightweight yet rugged design, fits comfortably in hand
- Optional plug-in pickup allows remote or fixed mount sensing
The HT100 system is packaged in a rugged carrying case. A generous
supply of reflective tape is included.